Monday, November 9, 2009

What am I? 70?

"Maybe if I just type out what I'm feeling, I'll stop thinking about it."

I'm getting so fed up with my knee. I can't run, I can't hike, I can't bike, I can't even do YOGA. Seriously, just going grocery shopping with my mom for an hour means staying up for a few hours because my knees hurt.

I relied on working out. It was my sanity-keeper. It helped in controlling my ADHD, it was a motivator, it let me get all of my frustrations out and it was time I took for myself. And now, I'm noticing my body changing because eating healthy really only goes so far. Seriously, WTF. Am I 70 years old? I'm experiencing some of the same problems my grandma is having! Seriously! I've already had carpal tunnel surgery (which she's had three times) and she's had knee surgery more times than I can count. I'm fricken' 23 years old and I should be able to run or go hiking!

I can't tell you how badly I was hoping the Doctor would be able to see me today. But alas I have to wait until Thursday. Monkey eff.

No comments:

Post a Comment