Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can't I just take pictures?

It's officially been 10 days since my last post and every day I pull up this page to enter a new post. I look at it for a few minutes and then return to facebook. It just feels like every day it's going to be the same story with a different date stamped on it.

Seriously-- this is all I have to say... My job is awesome but somedays the "bridal attitude" is a bit much. (At my house they're no longer referred to as "bride-zillas" but now "bride-villas.") My boyfriend is still in Germany and I'm still in Colorado. I meet the same friends for girls night at the same three places. Week in, week out, it's the same thing over and over... The only part that seems to keep me alive and well right now is taking pictures at events. It gives me something different to do, it gives me a creative outlet and it's something I still not good at so I
have plenty to learn.

Add in learning about SEO and some Glee and there's my life in a nutshell. Particularly for the last three weeks and for the next 4-5 months.


1 comment:

  1. LOL. Life is relentless, sometimes. I think it's one of the hardest adjustments after getting out of school... there are no new semesters with new classes and new routines. It's good that you at least have a new hobby/interest to pursue!

    ReplyDelete