Sunday, May 30, 2010

Got it.

So, there's a big difference between being an adult and being in college. Aside from waking up every day and ACTUALLY going to work instead of ditching class... none of the differences have been too horrible to deal with.

Until now.

Even my most difficult summers weren't really that bad. I still managed to get time off and had time to lounge around and do the things I wanted to do. But this summer is a complete 180 from my last. I went from working 10 hours a week and doing 4 hours of school/homework to working 50+ hours a week with hardly any time to myself.

The last two weeks have been so frustrating and I realized that it's been constant work work work. To go from such a relaxing summer to working everyday, it's been quite the adjustment and I'm not sure I'm doing it very well. Today, however, was great. I gave a quick morning tour and was off to a Rockies game with my Pops. Afterwards the folks and I went to dinner and came home to relax and watch a few movies before bed.

I'm hoping that things get a little bit more under control with the wedding season and that I can grab some more fun time and not get burnt out on weddings. (However, I am enjoying all the opportunities to get better at photography!)

1 comment:

  1. Y'know, just setting your attitude meter towards positive helps a lot. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete