Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BAH

Stupid KNEE!!

You knew this blog post was coming. I even said it was in the last post, so don't blame me.

I am SO frustrated with my knee, the physical therapists and the knee surgeon. I'm sick of wearing my special shoes and they are quickly becoming less and less special to me. I don't have any where to wear them to, but every now and then, a girl needs to wear heals!!

My physical therapist has been half-assing it until tomorrow, when he and I are going to have a serious conversation about WTF is up with my knee. I've experienced MORE pain since starting PT than I have since I quit working out in September.

Keep in mind that I have TWO weddings to work at the end of December, both requiring me to work from 8AM to 1AM. Work meaning cleaning, running around, doing everything for brides, meaning a LOT of standing, walking, and running.

Fer-us-ter-ate-ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment