Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wishful Thinking

It took a lot of research for me to believe that this Spain job was legit. And it took very little to convince me it was a scam. Which it was. "Please contact our lawyer to set up a visa- you can email him at jerkface.mcbutthead@hotmail.com"

What lawyer has a hotmail account as their work email?

A fake one- that's for sure. I finally found a discussion board that mentioned that if I replied to my fake contract from a fake hiring agent, I'd be asked to give them money, making it a huge fraud. Instead of turning them into the police, which would be pointless, or instead of sending a rather scathing email, I've decided all of my junk mail will now be going to lawrence_goncalo@hotmail.com. Feel free to use that at any site that is going to send you junk. :) (I'm partially kidding...)

I was a little upset at first, but having scheduled a massage today, I decided it wasn't worth being upset over. I did ask God to close the door if it wasn't right- I guess I wasn't expecting him to slam it quite that hard, however.

After a wonderful afternoon in Fort Collins, I'm back to square one and I'm not 100% where to look for doors to open. I do know that God is spectacular at closing the wrong ones so here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment