Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Biggest Loser


I secretly love watching The Biggest Loser. Especially now that life seems to be taking a more humbling path than normal. I've found that lately my life has been a point of contention rather than a celebration.

But I noticed something cool while watching the contestants work out with Jillian and Bob. Even though the trainers are screaming and cussing in their faces, if you listen to what they're actually telling them, it's pretty inspiring.

These people keep yelling "I can't do it, I can't do it." And too many times now I've seen Jillian get in their faces and yell "Yes. You can." They don't put up with these peoples excuses and rehearsed stories as to why they are the way they are. They are the reason they are what they are. Seems redundant, but to me it says that your life is because of your attitude. (I hate it when my mother's right.)

So here's to a less whiney Molly. Might as well enjoy my time without a job/school while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment