Friday, October 2, 2009

The Male Feminist Movement

I was listening to the radio on my daily trip to Michael's craft store. Jamie Fox's "Blame it on the Alcohol" was on and it sounded like he was telling women to be independent and buy their own drinks, hook up with these men, and then go back to being independent.

Okay first off- I was wrong about the lyrics, but it still made me think.
Secondly, I hate this song. Just proof that everyone thinks they can sing and just about no one really can.

But the thing that really struck me is what the "feminist movement" has done to men. We pay for ourselves as women, we live by ourselves, we work hard and we take all responsibility off of men. And women wonder why they can never find good men... Just another way I'm convinced the new feminism movement is ruining america.

No comments:

Post a Comment