Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Haircuts, knees and other issues

First off, let me point out that I recently got a hair trim. I had this one chunk of hair that would always get in my eyes and face and couldn't decide whether it was part of my bangs or not. The lady took the razor to it and my bangs finally seem to make sense with the rest of my hair.

The problem? My hair cut is WAY too similar to my guinea pigs'.

It's been 3 days since my bike ride around Parker and my knees still hurt. Which also means it's been a week since I've worked out. Part of me just wants to say "screw it" and keep working out. But deep down I know it'll just get worse and worse. I don't think I could explain just how frustrating it is to have the gym taken away as well.

I guess Hosea 2 really does mean He will block every path we have.

Speaking of blocking paths, Gap is a big no. I don't really care to go into much detail about why after two days of actually going in, I now have to quit, but let's just say adjusting to living at home is about a hundred times more difficult than I ever would have imagined.

On the bright side of things, I got some great work done on personal statements for grad school. I even discovered that a peer in my undergraduate (now that we live in separate states and I've realized just how much I missed out on by not getting to know her better) is applying to the same program I am. Perhaps we'll both end up at Seattle University. I wouldn't mind ANYTHING that that would entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment