Saturday, October 24, 2009

Panic

I'm pretty proud of myself. I've been really content with the direction of my life as of lately. Lots of studying for the GRE, volunteer training all over the place, and no more fighting with my parents. This isn't to say everything has been perfect, however. Without being able to work out due to my bum knee, my jeans were getting a little too tight. Luckily for me, I was addicted to The Biggest Loser beforehand and have picked up a new interest in nutrition and everything will be just fine.

Today, however, I had a slight panic. I remember growing up that I always kind of imagined that I'd be married by the time I was 25. I'm 23, I turn 24 in June and I (hopefully) leave for grad school in July/August. And I can't imagine that me in grad school would leave a whoooole lot of time to date. To me this just doesn't seem like the perfect time to be finding a man.

But I was pretty proud of myself for being able to calm myself down quickly and remember that God has a plan for my life... and a spectacular one at that! I had a rough year, but I get that feeling and I really believe that everything is going to be okay. Nay! Better than okay- pretty darn fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment