Friday, March 5, 2010

One Day at a Time

"We're just trying to take it one day at a time."

When I heard people say that, I always thought "Well DUH! How else are you supposed to live? A week at a time??" But it happened. I said it. I had to remind myself to live "one day at a time."

It started getting really easy to just focus on July, September and maybe October for the big events, but it wasn't easy at all. It actually really sucked knowing that these amazing events are still 100 days+ away but I wanted to live months at a time and get them over quicker.

So, in attempt to not pout and still be enjoyable to be around for the next (127-ish) days, we'll just take it one day at a time and thank God for the great things that happen on the day-to-day. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

1 comment: