Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something Vague

Well, I'm officially excited for this weekend. Partially to go back to Fort Collins and partially to see some people I haven't seen in a very long time. In 122 hours (yes, I'm counting the hours now... don't judge) a lot of questions will be answered.

This Mr. Man that God has put into my life is more than what I expected already, but I can't help but wonder if the chats on the phone and the texting is really as good as it gets or does it carry over into being face to face? Knowing that I'll get to spend a day with him this weekend is exciting, but I'm nervous at the same time. I know God puts the right people in our lives at the right time so I'm happy that I serve a graceful God who will take care of me throughout Mr. Man's visit.

This week is going to go by so slowly, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment