Friday, February 12, 2010

What now?

Well, I didn't get into Seattle University, I haven't heard a WORD from Oregon State University and I decided not to apply to Iowa. So it looks like I'll be at Villa Parker for who knows how long. This isn't exactly what I had been planning for, but when push comes to shove, I prayed that what God wanted to happen would happen and I have to trust that his is all a part of His master plan.

Speaking of things that weren't exactly what I had been planning for, I guess it's a fair enough time for me to admit that there is a Mr. Man.

So, back in December, before Christmas, I met with this guy to give him the paintings I had done for him. We had been in marching band together for a year and then he left to do Air Force ROTC. After a few years, he added me as a friend on facebook and we chatted a few times which made me assume he was only talking to me because he was drunk or lonely.

But it turns out he kinda likes me, even when sober, and again I'm left wondering "What now?" Because Mr. Man is stationed in Germany, I am clearly meant to be in Parker, CO and I don't see the paths overlapping anytime soon. This blog is already long enough and I could probably talk about him for days, so we'll leave it at this.

I'm happy with where my life is at now, but still, I can't help but wonder where this is all going...

Your move, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment