Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Look tasty, huh? These were cupcakes from the tasting event we had at Villa Parker on the 5th. It was a lot of fun to hang out with brides and members of their family.

This is my year of growth, right? I'm excited to get my personality back and to be ME again. But days like today are the days I have to remember that JOY comes from a lasting relationship with the Lord and happiness is purely circumstantial.

I've been on quite the streak of happiness and I knew it was doomed to take a dip somewhere. Today was just a little bit more frustrating than i wanted that dip to be. I have to be honest, I've never worked in such a small environment before. I'm still trying to figure out how I fit in with this Villa Parker thing.

We're all allowed to be frustrated at somepoint, right?

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment