Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's like people read this or something...

A couple things have hit me recently...

People actually read this blog. Weird.
People actually read what I write on the Villa's blog AND follow my advice. Double Weird.
It turns out, I don't suck at my job. This one isn't really as weird as it is just some what shocking to me...

On Friday, I get a paycheck and bonus that is enough to actually live on my own for a month. But given my circumstances, it's just going in the bank towards grad school. Well, actually, part of it is going to the Apple store for a new laptop!! Oh hello 15 inch Macbook pro...

After the new laptop day, I have one more week until I get a break for Seattle. It will be a super insane week full of meetings, events, and even a wedding! I'm sure it'll all be great, but tiring for sure. Which is all the more reason for me to leave on Saturday for a 4-day weekend in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment